- It is an English speaking country within the European Union. It is one of the most friendly and safe countries with world-class education system with state of art universities. The Irish Government invests over 782 million annually in research in Ireland’s higher education institutions. Ireland offers Internationally recognized qualifications & extensive choice of courses. Ireland is the European Headquarters for IT & Pharmaceutical companies with Approximate 4000 IT job opportunities in companies like Google, Intel, Microsoft, etc. at Ireland and also gives a chance to get indefinite right to stay (Permanent Residency).
Ireland is a small country with an enormous amount to offer, not least of which is a rich culture, diverse artistic talent and lively people.Ireland has a wide range of accommodation available to suit any budget. Conveniently, most places come furnished, including couches, tables, dressers and usually a new mattress.
Thanks to its excellent location, Ireland is a perfect launching pad for travelling. Barcelona is two hours away, Rome is three hours, and for a really short hop, the UK is barely 45 minutes away. If looking to visit other cultures, this is a great place to start. After all, it’s also one of the closest European countries to the US.By law, all those who work full-time in Ireland are entitled to 20 days of leave. This, believe it or not, is pretty much standard depending on the county. It’s not possible to get away with not going on holidays as it’s the law and most employers will also award extra vacation days to long-term employees.
- Ireland’s size makes travelling the country very easy. Rental cars are incredibly cheap and buses run all over the country, as do trains. Public transportation in Ireland is heavily relied on.
- Excellent prospects an opportunity to get work after completion of course.
- Both private and public healthcare are available in Ireland. The public healthcare system is funded by general taxes.
EDUCATION SYSTEM IN IRELAND
Education in Ireland is free at all levels for Irish nationals and resident of the European Union. This includes university education as well. However, this benefit is not applicable for international students.
For either visa or admission process, international students will have to prove their level of command of the English language.The reason why we recommend you sit for language exams even if the University of your choice doesn’t ask for the scores is that the IELTS/TOEFL scores could prove to be critical for your visa application AND scholarship eligibility.
- IELTS – International English Language Testing System
- TOEFL – Test Of English as a Foreign Language
Duration of Bachelor's:--
The main stage of higher education leads to a Bachelor’s Degree, which may, in certain cases, also be a professional qualification (Professional Degree). The length of study generally varies between three and four years. The Bachelor’s Degree may be awarded as a General Degree, an Honors Degree, and a BA (Special) Degree. In Veterinary Medicine, Architecture and Dentistry studies last for five years. Medicine takes six years.
Duration of Master's:--
The second stage of higher education consists of more advanced (graduate) studies and leads to the Master’s Degree. These studies last for a minimum of one year after the award of the Bachelor’s Degree. Candidates who attend a course of study and/or present a thesis based on research are awarded a Master’s Degree.
A further two years’ studies after the Master’s Degree are normally required for the Ph.D. Degree.
A Higher Doctorate may be awarded, after a minimum of five years (usually longer), following the award of the first Doctorate, for original work already published.
The main intake offered by all Colleges and University is September and few Universities offer Feb Intake also.
PREREQUISITES AT A GLANCE
International students must meet minimum English language requirements in order to be granted a student immigration permission.
You will be required to provide proof of English language proficiency through an internationally recognized certificate that has been issued within two years of the expected start date of the course to be considered valid.
You can apply for a study visa up to three months before your date of arrival to Ireland.To apply, you must simply complete an online application form on the website of the Irish Naturalization and Immigration Service.After filling the online application process, follow the instructions and submit your supporting documentation.
If you enrolled for a study degree that lasts longer than three months, you will need to register at the local Garda National Immigration Bureau (GNIB) as soon as you arrive in Ireland.